The scope and purpose of this clarification text is to inform about the purpose for which your personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred, the method of collecting personal data and the rights of the person whose data is processed (“Data Owner”) for legal reasons.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, all kinds of information and personal data that make your identity specific or identifiable are processed by Modaloop Giyim ve Aksesuar Ticaret ve Pazarlama Anonim Şirketi (“MODALOOP”) in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”). MODALOOP, within the scope of the principles stipulated by the Law; fulfills its obligations arising from the relevant laws and regulations regarding the processing, deletion, destruction, anonymization, transfer of personal data, enlightenment of the Data Owner and taking measures regarding data security.
- Identity of Data Controller
Your personal data, Ayazağa Mah. 215. Sk. Vadi Istanbul Teras Sitesi 3 Blok NO: 4/3 Inner door No: 72 Sarıyer / Istanbul by MODALOOP as "Data Controller".
- Personal Data Collection Methods and Legal Reasons
Your personal data; It is processed by MODALOOP through membership creation and the establishment of a rental agreement, and is processed in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law. MODALOOP processes the personal data that it has processed within the scope of the Law in accordance with the law and the rules of honesty, and preserves the data of the Data Owner limited to the purpose for which it is processed, in a measured and in line with the periods stipulated by the laws and in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- Data Subject Groups
MODALOOP processes personal data of website visitors and customers.
- Sample Data Types That Can Be Processed
Identity Information: Name, surname, date of birth, gender, TR identity number
Contact Information: Mobile phone, E-mail address, address
Risk Management Information: IP address
Legal Transaction Information: The start and end time of the service provided, the type of service used, the information and documents to be processed for the purpose of fulfilling the legal service
- Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Personal data received from the Data Owner, controlling MODALOOP's sales, leasing and supply management, invoicing, making legal notifications, delivery processes, tracking customer requests and/or complaints, managing business processes, promoting all kinds of products and services, advertising , communication, promotion, marketing, determination of usage habits, sending commercial electronic messages, making the customer benefit from products and services, planning the sales, leasing and marketing activities of products and services, fulfilling contractual and legal responsibilities completely and accurately, creating special services for members may be processed for the purposes of creating visitor records, planning, executing and managing commercial collaborations, management and communication activities and strategies correctly, improving the services offered on our website, and eliminating errors that occur on the site.
- Transfer of Personal Data
The personal data obtained from the Data Owner is provided by MODALOOP to the persons, institutions and/or organizations that are required and/or permitted by the relevant laws and other legislation, to the public legal entities authorized to receive the data, to the company's shareholders, employees, domestic/foreign affiliates, service providers. It can be transferred to domestic/foreign persons, institutions, organizations and/or other third parties that it receives and/or cooperates with.
- Your Rights Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698
By applying to MODALOOP, your personal data;
- Learning whether it is processed or not,
- Requesting information if processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom it is transferred in the country / abroad,
- Requesting correction if it is incomplete/wrongly processed,
- Requesting deletion/destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above, to the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
- You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing.
To MODALOOP, your requests regarding your personal data in accordance with Article 11 of the Law, together with the information/documents identifying your identity; You can apply to us by registered mail, e-mail or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Your application will be evaluated by MODALOOP as soon as possible and you will be answered free of charge within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request.